Supervising multiple crews and interacting with discerning clients. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and focused on follow-up, will have comprehensive knowledge of plants and trees, excellent communication skills, the ability to motivate and train in landscape techniques, and be familiar with professional irrigation systems. Please do not apply without landscape experience.
• Assist in the planning and setup of each job to meet Curbco’s quality standards
• Provide fair, effective leadership and to make the most effective use of employees’ time and talents to ensure schedules are met.
• Ensure all equipment is operated in a safe manner and all work areas are safe and left clean.
• Ensure adequate materials, supplies, and tools are on hand to complete each job.
• Train employees reporting to him / her in the proper performance of all activities in accordance with company established techniques, procedures, and training requirements.
• Ensure each job is working within the established budget.
• Drive lawn crew members to sites.
• Maintain customer lawns with lawn equipment such as push behind mowers, ride-on mowers, walk behind mowers, power/stick edgers, line trimmers, backpack blowers, etc…
• Relate to customers, as required, in a courteous and professional manner.
To apply for employment at Curbco, Inc., fill out our online employment application below!