Operates heavy equipment (backhoes, skid steer loaders, trenchers, etc.) used in construction, landscape construction, and utility maintenance projects
• Performs all duties according to prescribed safety procedures and uses appropriate safety equipment.
• May be required to operate various pieces of equipment as needed.
• Provides support for crews during all phases of construction activity.
• Reads and interprets instructions, and specifications to determine work activities.
• Loads flatbed truck, dump truck, or pickup truck with excavated soils or building materials such as stone, sand, aggregate, or asphalt.
• Work is performed in a variety of weather conditions with exposure to outdoor elements.
To apply for employment at Curbco, Inc., fill out our online employment application below!
Curbco, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, national orgin, ancestry or age (40 years of age and older). In addition,Curbco, Inc. does not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities.