CURBCO INC. LANDSCAPING DIVISION JOB SPECIFICATION
This position is responsible for providing service to commercial customers by making timely lawn and landscape applications. This position will also be responsible for diagnosing and correcting lawn and landscape problems.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Perform the chemical and fertilizer applications on assigned properties.
• Monitor landscape health and care needs.
• Diagnose primary turf problems and basic pest identification
• Maintain proper chemical documentation as required by law.
• Ability to use technology and properly document work distribution.
• Ability to maintain equipment and troubleshoot equipment issues.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Assist in maintaining inventory of fertilizer and pesticide products.
• Certification in 3A, 3B or ability to acquire certification
• Additional endorsements a plus.
• NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Curbco, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, national orgin, ancestry or age (40 years of age and older). In addition,Curbco, Inc. does not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities.