This position will require the ability to perform tasks involving physical labor for construction projects. Operate a variety of hand and power tools. Prepare projects, clean up debris and remove excess materials.
• Perform manual work in preparing surfaces for asphalt/concrete paving
• Assist in patching asphalt with hot and cold mix.
• Assist in placing concrete and finishing
• Assist in removal of concrete and asphalt
• Maintain a clean job site
• Performs all duties according to prescribed safety procedures and uses appropriate safety equipment.
• Provides support for crews during all phases of construction activity.
• Work is performed in a variety of weather conditions with exposure to outdoor elements.
To apply for employment at Curbco, Inc., fill out our online employment application below!
Curbco, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
CLICK HERE to apply.