This position will require the ability to perform tasks involving physical labor for construction projects. Operate a variety of hand and power tools. Prepare projects, clean up debris and remove excess materials.
• Perform manual work in preparing surfaces for asphalt/concrete paving
• Assist in patching asphalt with hot and cold mix.
• Assist in placing concrete and finishing
• Assist in removal of concrete and asphalt
• Maintain a clean job site
• Performs all duties according to prescribed safety procedures and uses appropriate safety equipment.
• Provides support for crews during all phases of construction activity.
• Work is performed in a variety of weather conditions with exposure to outdoor elements.
To apply for employment at Curbco, Inc., fill out our online employment application below!