CURBCO INC. LANDSCAPING DIVISION JOB SPECIFICATION
Performs a variety of tasks involving the maintenance of the lawn and landscape of commercial properties.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Operate vehicles and power equipment, such as mowers, tractors, chain saws, electric clippers, sod cutters, pruning saws.
• Mow, weed whip, and lawns; blow off parking and sidewalks using equipment.
• Care for established laws by mulching, aerating, weeding, grubbing, removing thatch, or
trimming or edging around flower beds, walks, or walls.
• Use hand tools, such as shovels, rakes, pruning saws, saws, hedge or brush trimmers, or axes.
• Prune or trim trees, shrubs, or hedges, using shears, pruners, or chain saws.
• Maintain or repair tools, equipment, fences, or benches, using hand or power tools.
• NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Curbco, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, national orgin, ancestry or age (40 years of age and older). In addition,Curbco, Inc. does not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities.